About My Practice
I spent the first 15 years of my career as an in-house lawyer for various corporations. I have been in solo practice since 2000.
I am skilled in business matters such as buying and selling a business and reviewing and negotiating agreements. In addition to being a member of Eden Prairie A.M. Rotary, my professional affiliations include the following:
I always wanted to be a lawyer; from before I even started kindergarten. So, in 1980 after I completed my B.A. in Economics from St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN, I went directly on to law school. In 1983, I acquired my law degree (Juris Doctor) from Drake University Law School in Des Moines, IA.
I have spent more than three decades in Minnesota working as a lawyer. The following are a list of the companies that I worked for from 1985-2000:
- Jostens, Inc. as the Senior Group Counsel
- American Chiropractic Network, Inc. as the Contract General Counsel
- Zeos International, Ltd. as the General Counsel
- Dataserv, Inc. as the Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary
- Keith-Stevens, Inc. as the Corporate Counsel and Corporate Secretary